Bucktown Saga

It was a bawdy era at the turn of the century in Bucktown, Davenport Iowa....setting the tone for the rest of the nation. Riverboats...Gamblers...Entertainers...and the 'Ladies'

Name:

I'm just one of those 'thinkers' with a creative soul. A bit of a romantic that has connected with other creative souls....some past...some present. I love a good discussion prompted by personal theory...in other words...talk to me. Not a very public social type...good books and bad weather make my day.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

What About The Shoes?

trish the dish said...
I have never seen "them" or even heard their voices, but I know they are there. Do I live a simple life and desire excitement from experiences from the "other side"...Hardly!! All you have to be is open to them, not seeking them, just open, you will feel them. I do in fact KNOW they all wear high heels..of course they do. That is what I hear of them

MaMa forgot to mention the clicking heels on 2nd floor witnessed by Trish the Dish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home