Bucktown Saga

It was a bawdy era at the turn of the century in Bucktown, Davenport Iowa....setting the tone for the rest of the nation. Riverboats...Gamblers...Entertainers...and the 'Ladies'

Name:

I'm just one of those 'thinkers' with a creative soul. A bit of a romantic that has connected with other creative souls....some past...some present. I love a good discussion prompted by personal theory...in other words...talk to me. Not a very public social type...good books and bad weather make my day.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Mischief Makers

This is the place for random thoughts...right? Hm-m-m
This may not be so random as I have thought about it quite a bit.
Lights on...lights off. Doors locked...doors unlocked. Elevator on...elevator off. Radio off...radio on. Water running...I didn't touch it! Items found in remote places. Coins found dropped in certain areas. (They tell me that is an attention thing.) Now the baby cry mentioned before makes sense since we discovered that Brick lived here with his family for a while. I'm thinking...just maybe...what seems like mischief may be playing with things they didn't have in 'the day'... Well, not at our level anyway. More like toys. They were a happy bunch. That we know for sure. Any thoughts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home